corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Clocks Lights, Spot Lights and Buzzer not working

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clocks Lights, Spot Lights and Buzzer not working
Dobbaz

User status: Offline
   17th Oct 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have built a corsa gsi using a 1l 12v shell, and a crashed gsi. everything from the gsi was put onto the 12v, the wiring, dash, the works. When i 1st built the car all was well, however it had been sat doing nothing for around a year now and iv decided to pull my finger out and get it on the road.

Only now when i switch on the lights the lights behind the clocks dont light up, however the 1s for the heater controls, and the mfd light up fine. also the door duzzer that lets you know the lights are left on doesn't work, and the front spotlights dont work either.

They have all stopped working at the same time so pretty sure they are linked back to the saem problem, however, i have checked all bulbs, changed the buzzer relay, the spotlight relay, checked all the fuses and checked all the earths behind the dash. all are fine. so now im at a loss. the only thing which i think it could possibly be now is maybe the light switch on dash that is faulty, or a broken wire somewhere. Any help would be much appreciated, ive been trying to sort it about 6 month now n its doing my head in!!
Dobbaz

19th Oct 10 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
Dobbaz

22nd Oct 10 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?
JaffaTB

22nd Oct 10 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the heater lights and mfd come on with the ignition mate, could be a dodgy headlight switch?
Dobbaz

28th Oct 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye thats the only thing left i can think of

New Poll