corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Linear EGR system - Serious Fault?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Linear EGR system - Serious Fault?
Dell

User status: Offline
26th Mar 03 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ECU is reporting this fault:

Linear EGR system

Is this a serious problem? Doesnt seem to be as it doesnt affect the cars performance in anyway.

Crank Angle Sensor is finally sorted now, after 3 new sensors they had to modify the ecu with a resistor to stop peaks in voltage from damaging the sensor.

Now when I take it to about 5000 rpm a few times I get the above EGR fault.

Its so good finally being able to see what the car can do.. went for a country road thrash yesterday lunch...grinning all the way.

New Poll