corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » BELTON

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BELTON
simon123

User status: Offline
16th Sep 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and BELTON agreed to a deal through u2u and txt also phone calls, with my morretes for a corsa b for his standard lights and £60.

Round about the 21st aug 2010 give or take a day or two.

Seems a nice guy and trustworthy.

I send my morretts the being around the 23rd.

I send a txt to say that i have sent them,he had them in 2 days confirmed by him and checked parcel force tracking number.

31st Aug and i recived the standard light from him,£60 was supposed to be in the box with the lights..........nothing to be found,txt him asking,he says its in the box,eh no its not,so then puts the blame on his brother that he says gave the money to put in the box.Tells me his brother pocketed the money.Whats your pay pal mate.

So i send his my pay pal by txt.

Same day i get a txt saying it was his brother the asks me how to pay,i said cash if you can because i was skint at the time.

That was fine he said he would send it the next day meaning the 1st sept because he was working till 6pm.

Still no money by the 5th sept would of been here by now.

He says ok you should have it tommoro.

7th sept still nothing tells me it was sent 2nd class so usually takes 4 days or so,(BULL SHIT)
You should have it today he says.

9th sept still nothing,by now im thinking ive been done,says again i sent it 2nd class takes about 4 to 7 days because im in scotland(BULL SHIT) I would of happily sent it through pay pal.

Read 31st aug he has already had my pay pal address.

Says hes not a scammer,check my feed back on corsa sport.

So numerous txt sent from 9th sept until 14th sept i get if its not there by thursday ill do a bank transfer.....now do you honestly thing im going to give my bank details to you.

So 15th sept still no money in pay pal or in my hand.....R u sure mate,whats your pay pal,its a bit odd.

No shit sherlock.

So sends the pay pal addy again on the 16th.

So tonight im boiling because ive still not got my money and all i get is i havent been home tonight and im trying to have a enjoy a drink for my mates birthday,if its not there this eve it will be there 2 morro morning. like theres post after 9.15 at night.

I will admit im getting abusive in my txts,but give me a break,the he says ive already got the £60 and im tring to get another £60 out him,because i posted it.

And thats the last txt hes ignoreing me.

So to me this user is not true to his word quite clear with the excuses.Any idiot would not send £60 without being recorded delivery/signed for.If you have sent it and it has been lost thats you own fault for sending it 2nd class as you say.Now you have lost £60 in the post,you were done by your own brother for £60,there you have lost £120 for your stupidity.

So if i do see my £60 your - £180 and a set of standard lights down,that could of bought brand you morretts.

I prob wont see my money now its been going on that long now i dont care,im fed up getting angry over it.

So BELTON well done you have sucessfully robbed me.I hope you get barred from this web and i will be posting on other web sites about you.

belton

16th Sep 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks alot mate! This was really necessary wasn't it. I have sent cash in cards lots of times before. I said I would send you a check, but no. I appologised so much for you not getting the 60£ in the box that was my own fault I will admit that but you hav not even waiting long enough for it to arrive?! I have dealt with lots of people on here and not had one problem. Have even made sone friends off it and all! You are just a rude twat who has had an redtop for a week and is now selling it on probably for some other piece of engine converted wank. And the morettes where in fucking awful condition? A clip had snapped and all the bulbs where rusting to fuck, I could literally put my finger through the inner bulb. I have said I'll paypal and my exact words where 'you are fairly new and I there are far too many tests on here, when the majority are good people' oh and you seem to be very fucking persistant and rude. It's not worth the aggro
simon123

17th Sep 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Listen how long i keep a car is up to me.3 weeks is long enough i think.You knew the inner bulb was fucked even sent you a picture,they cant be that bad when there on your car,so why wait 3 weeks to say there fucked?When you could of sent them back at the beginning if you were not happy?
belton

20th Sep 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This has now been dealt with and we are both happy now sorry for any inconvienced caused mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » BELTON 24 database queries in 0.0104408 seconds