corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Knockhill October the 10th

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Knockhill October the 10th
McWillster

User status: Offline
10th Sep 10 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright everyone.
Since the recent purchase of my Civic (awaits booo's and hisses) I now own a car that would be worthy of tracking.
Me and one of my friends are intending going down and having a little play at Knockhill on the 10th of October and thought this might be a chance to meet a few folk on here if it's something that interest people.
I would assume that alot of people have previously looked at the knockhill site with the intension of doing it themselves and there will be some who have been before. For those who haven't this is the link to information about the day.
http://trackdays.knockhill.com/trackday.php
Price is £56 for a non-season pass holder.
Anyone up for it?
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Sep 10 at 11:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check TrackScotland.co.uk too, they always have things going on at KH.
Fee

11th Sep 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We don't have another one until November now...tried to book another one in between, but Knockhill didnt have many dates available that we could manage.

SIDC have one coming up next weekend I think..and GMSC on 24th Sept

Haven't been to a Speed Sunday...but can't say I'd fancy it!
big eck

12th Sep 10 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to have a go but there are to many bangers on track at a hot hatch day that dont give a toss if they smash there car in the tyre wall or more importantly someone else.

Thats the only thing that puts me off.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Sep 10 at 13:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Attend one of the quieter evening track days first Eck, I've been a long to a few this year with mates and there's only been a hand full of people on, the track was practically empty. Trackscotland events are nothing like hot hatch days so you could try one of them, good standard of driving on them.
Corsa_Sport21

12th Sep 10 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That Hot Marques night i was at last Tuesday was nice and quiet and looked to be well controlled.No fannys etc and all the drivers looked to be curteous and let the quicker cars passed.
McWillster

13th Sep 10 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the night time sessions time and dates shown anywhere? Sounds better for me as have never been on track before. Track being quieter for the first time would be better.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Sep 10 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the KH website usually, there will be a list of up coming events.
sri boy

13th Sep 10 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be up for taking the clio to a track nite

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Knockhill October the 10th 24 database queries in 0.0092790 seconds