corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » star performance for wheel alignment or somewhere else?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author star performance for wheel alignment or somewhere else?
ianofbhills

User status: Offline
30th Aug 10 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody used star performance for getting wheel alignment set up?

I need camber and caster setting up as i have coilovers, eibach camber bolts and eccentric top mounts on the front so need 4 wheel laser align with somebody that knows what they are doing.

I'm in tayport just the other side of dundee ideally i dont want to be going to far would you say star performance is my best bet or somewhere else?

(i've used ladybank tyres in ladybank before who have the same machine as star but tbh the guy didnt know what he was doing and i had to show him how to adjust the camber. I dont want to use them again)
ianofbhills

31st Aug 10 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£90 at star performance so i'm looking elsewhere. Yikes!
ianofbhills

31st Aug 10 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody used progrip at bonnybridge?
big eck

31st Aug 10 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Progrip all the way mate, you wont find a better place in scotland.

I used them for the fast road set up on the missus old CTR.
sand-eel

31st Aug 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will be going to progrip
5% off here.
http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/
ianofbhills

31st Aug 10 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Booked in at progrip on friday. Nothing but good reports about them all over the net so hopefully that will be me sorted.
big eck

2nd Sep 10 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The machine he uses is massive mate and looks like something out of doctor who lol

If you get lost gimmie a shout as it only 15 mins from my house.
ianofbhills

3rd Sep 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had the corsa set up by john at progrip today. The machine he uses (hunter dsp 600) is the same as the places i've used before however the major difference is this guy knows what he is doing with it!

For £55 i got the whole lot set up and adjusted into spec geometry wise and a nice little printout with before and after readings too.

Pretty pleased with the actual job he did my only criticism is the fact he took 2 and a half hours to not really do much. This is down to him being a one man band and having to answer phone calls, chat with his mates next door etc..

Apart from that though totally recommend him to anyone he definitely knows his stuff and you cant beat him for the price. (nearly half the price of star performance)

I didnt get lost and i took the long way back just to try out the new settings

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » star performance for wheel alignment or somewhere else? 24 database queries in 0.0113358 seconds