corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » STAY AWAY FROM IAN69

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author STAY AWAY FROM IAN69
corsabsonny

User status: Offline
19th Aug 10 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought a set of morettes from him for £150 in "mint condition" supposedly mint condition painted 3 weeks ago with a proper indicator conversion. one outer lamp and one inner are properly rusty inside (mot failure) and the other two are slightly rusty i got a better finish at 13 than the painjob they have had top brackets made from plastic and rivited on and there full of scratches and chip. the inner lamps have been smashed through and 2 indicators wedge in with a piece of wire holding them. probably 75 quid worth tops. then when i text saying about it he said im a winging bastard i should go throw peas at the moon and play with the traffic:S i suggest everyone stays well away

corsabsonny

19th Aug 10 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ian69

19th Aug 10 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are what the lights were like when i got them apart from them being painted and i payed to get them painted and i never started the abuse he did calling me a scottish bastard and he hope i die of cancer
i thought that was a good price for the lights as the inner lights are normal missing and its only £27 for 2 new ones from ebay ,as you pay over £400 for new lights i thought mines were cheep
corsabsonny

20th Aug 10 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u told me to throw peas at the moon and play with the traffic, therefore go die of cancer(Y) i would sack your painter if i were you the orange peel is beyond all belief, you obviously had fitting issues goign by the gowge marks in them, show me a link to £27 for a pair of morette spots? not that i should have to buy them!
am4nf

23rd Aug 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Crystal-5-75-5-3-4-H4-Outer-Headlamps-Morette-Quad-/390217964653?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM
Gareth F

30th Aug 10 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But still they are no way worth £150 imo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » STAY AWAY FROM IAN69 24 database queries in 0.0099051 seconds