corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Roofers - Worth a shot.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Roofers - Worth a shot.
nathy_87

User status: Offline
17th Aug 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey everyone, worth a try in here, does anyone or is anyone a roofer. Thing is my girlfriend has just moved into her flat, and she has a leak in the garage roof, so really she can't park in there as it's like a pond. Was just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction please?

Thank you.

Probably worth giving me a u2u as I will probably forget about this thread.

Sean-B

17th Aug 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thegsi (region organiser) happens to be a roofer so you've come to the right place.
nathy_87

18th Aug 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody lucky, Just that my missus is in brum and she needs that doing i'll send him a u2u.

Cheers Sean.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Roofers - Worth a shot. 24 database queries in 0.0110919 seconds