corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » ***OFFICIAL TRAX 2010 CONVOY PLANS***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***OFFICIAL TRAX 2010 CONVOY PLANS***
thegsi

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im pleased to announce the West Midlands plans for Trax 2010 I'm hoping that this year we can show CS and other club stands just how strong our region is.
Trax 2010 is being held at Silverstone and proves to be one the summers best shows. Please read on to see the plans and meet places:

First we will all meet at Corley Services M6 J3-4. Click the link below for all information:

Corley Services M40

We will meet there around 6.45am. We will then begin our run to Silverstone which is approximately 45mins away. Will has advised me to get you there between 7.30am and 8am. So we should get to Silverstone around 7:30am. Given the traffic at that time, we should be on the stand on time.

Here is a map of the route should you need it:

Map of route

I think thats all you need to know. I will send out some texts nearer the time but any problems, let me know. Cheers lads, Jay.
thegsi

31st Jul 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) Sean-B
2) Thegsi
3) Macky
4) Hawkins
5) Ozzy_corsa
6) DanCad
7) Shaunmods
thegsi

4th Aug 10 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this list correct?
shaunmods
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) Sean-B
2) Thegsi
3) Macky
4) Hawkins
5) Ozzy_corsa
6) DanCad
7) Shaunmods
8) Luke

Should be right now Jay
macky

6th Aug 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yar
cayenne15
Premium Member

12th Aug 10 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup im coming, just paid for my tickets AND standpass my missus is coming aswell, as shes into corsas see you all there!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » ***OFFICIAL TRAX 2010 CONVOY PLANS*** 24 database queries in 0.0091112 seconds