corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where can I get switches or push buttons, metal with LED's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where can I get switches or push buttons, metal with LED's
Claire Richardson

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been to Maplins and the ones they have wont be in stock in time for Donny. I want to use different switches for the electric windows.
Anyone??????
Claire
beattie17

22nd Mar 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look in demon tweeks motorsport cataloge they have heaps of switches etc
K100RSA

22nd Mar 03 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rs components, farnell, or rapid in colchester, I have used the vandal proof ones in the past for door flushing etc, they do some nice stainless ones with various forms of illumination, only thing to watch is the voltage required for the illumination, found some nice switches then discovered they were either 24v dc or AC powered
Claire Richardson

22nd Mar 03 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ta chucks. Tried RS Components too in Leeds. Very helpful and some nice switches too with LED's, only problem we found was that the LED only lit up when you pushed the button. Kind of defeats the object if your finger is over the light when its on lol.
So thats the type of button/switch I'm after cause I need two either side,one to take the window down and one to take it up and want them to be permanently illuminated.
Still looking!!!!!
Claire
P.S What is the correct voltage mate, just so's I know.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where can I get switches or push buttons, metal with LED's 23 database queries in 0.0100942 seconds