corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » End of the road for speed cameras?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author End of the road for speed cameras?
dannymccann

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 10 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger

I like seeing them damaged, broken and with bags over them saying no longer in use like on the a46 near baggington airport nr coventry.

We have 2 of these outside Lincoln, always chuckle on the way past where someone looks like they have taken a flamethrower to the camera, then they put a bag over it, so took a flamethrower to the bag as well
corsagsigav

User status: Offline
24th Jul 10 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint seen them there is a few down on the a17 at the mo with the bags on

And myself i dont understand why there is not a part in the driving test about motorway driving,as there seems to be so many crashes on the motor ways and its normally down to 1 nugget not checking there mirrors and pulling out.its not rocket science harder driving test to improve drivers skill and competence = safer roads and then bin the speed cameras

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » End of the road for speed cameras? 23 database queries in 0.0126400 seconds