corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Really bad time of it lately.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Really bad time of it lately.
Makarus

User status: Offline
21st Mar 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right.

Feb 14 had my car smashed into, completly the other guys fault. I had stopped at a junction. He wanted to keep it out of insurance so i ran round getting quotes, then they were too expensive so we went through insurance.

Insurance took ages to start doing anything.

Then they some how thought I had a high performance zorst when I haven't. They then charged me £190 for having alloys on my car and continued with the claim.

They then authorised my car to be fixed atthe local vauxhall garage, but they said it would take 3 days to fix, meaning about 2 weeks knowing vauxhall. So I thought I deserved a hire car, because I am 17 no1 will give me one, so I would have to go without. Meaning I cant get to work or college without really going a huge part out of my way, which i really shouldnt have to do.

Then to make it worse the car needs servicing and MOTing by the end of this month, the car will fail its MOT the state it is in. Could go and get it serviced one day which isn't too much of a big problem.

But now I have been told its unlikely I will get a hire car anywhere and I will have to charge all travel costs to the thrid party insurers. But I am only allowed £10 a day, when I need to travel 50+ miles per day on buses and taxi's and such like, there is no chance.

So basically everything is going wrong, I cant see any way out of it and because of some pr!ck smashing into the back of me I am getting a lot of hassle in my life whilst he goes round in his car that has already been fixed.

Is it just me or is this a really sh!t way for all this to work??
Kerry

21st Mar 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its shit but its life mate
Makarus

21st Mar 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, at least my love life is healthy. Just really p!ssed off, I wasn't at fault and I have to go through all the problems, surely it should be the other way round.
Kerry

21st Mar 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do u know he aint havin problems too
Gower

21st Mar 03 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he aint having problems then give him some problems.
Makarus

21st Mar 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because I saw him up the pub the other night, and spoke to his dad the a few week before and his dad said the car was fixed and I saw that the car was fixed.

All he had to do was report the accident and then went and paid to get his car fixed, its out of his hands now where as I am still waiting for anything to be done about it.

FCUK FCUK FCUK!!!
Makarus

21st Mar 03 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and I am very tempted to kick the sh!t out of him next time I see him, he lives near me so i see him up the pub a bit.

My step dad wants to kick the shit out of him and his dad because of all the problems that have been caused, and all the time having to be spent on the phone and sh!t.
Kerry

21st Mar 03 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u should of poured a pint over his head then
Gower

21st Mar 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make his life a living hell.
Makarus

21st Mar 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah maybe so, but thats even more money out of my pocket.

I want him to know the problems that he has caused, and I want to tell him with my fists.
Kerry

21st Mar 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that aint gonna solve owt is it. i once went at a lasses car with a bar kus she caused me problems. i spent a long and traumatic night in a cell and now have a criminal record which i am not proud of
Gower

21st Mar 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes you would have to be clever about it and not get caught.
Makarus

23rd Mar 03 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I would do it and not get caught, oh and to make matters worse my passenger wing mirrors was bent in last night, and they aint really ment to bend on Corsa's. So I had to fix that before I came to work this morning.

Things are just going wrong.

Oh and my ex went mental at all my mates the other night blaming them for us splitting up and sh!t, psyco bitch!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Really bad time of it lately. 23 database queries in 0.0130069 seconds