corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Shocking....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shocking....
Graham88

User status: Offline
5th Jul 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
hes more in the wrong for being in that lane rather then moving over for emergency vehicles.

does nobody remember the incident where the lady got fined for running a red light because she moved through it to let an ambulance with blues and twos going behind her.

the justification was its illegal to run a red light but not illegal to not move over for emergency vehicles

I remember that, but what would you do if you were in that situation? I always worry about these red light cameras now and blue lights coming up behind me. Driving in London these cameras are everywhere.
AlunJ

User status: Offline
5th Jul 10 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I detest red light cameras! I'm half expecting a fine through the post, I went through one before the lights changed, however there was a yellow box after the light, I couldn't move due to the traffic and the lights changed... not sure how I stand but should be okay I guess

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Shocking.... 23 database queries in 0.0079970 seconds