corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » asda greenhithe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author asda greenhithe
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jun 10 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on route to the local burgerking with the misses i see a group on people on a meet is this the new meeting place if anyone knows as i see someone from here there (blue clio sport with bright orange wheels)
Graham88

18th Jun 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's my mate, he's not on here though? I was there but it's just a group of mates meeting up, not a 'cruise'.
johnny86
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so its moved from gravesend asda to greenhithe or was it a 1 off
Graham88

18th Jun 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We never meet up at Gravesend, Greenhithe is just central for us all. Used to go Bluewater but they don't like it, despite the fact we choose a far away completely empty car park.
johnny86
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool and drove down gravesend the other night and still full of idiots acting like idiots need somewhere decent to meet up
Graham88

18th Jun 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never been there. We only meet up quietly cause there's about 20-30 of us so a bit much to have everyone around someones house
johnny86
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha would be funny rolling up to someones house with 20-30 people and their mum answers lol and well i know ravi(fiesta st) and sal(lunchbox girl-astra cab,pulser,smart car) and of corse dhillon all hang there but the talk is pretty limited lol so tend to stay away and graham i deleted facejank was causing problems at home with the bird!! gotta meet up soon????
Graham88

19th Jun 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I see Ravi all the time don't think he knows who I am in my new car though, he only knew me when I had my Zetec S. And I see the lunchbox girl all the time too when popping to Halfords lol. Fair enough, sure I will see you about

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » asda greenhithe 24 database queries in 0.0092068 seconds