corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » vxandy from wigan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vxandy from wigan
ianofbhills

User status: Offline
8th Jun 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody know vxandy?

I sent him payment of £200 for some avo coilovers on 27th May which are not here yet. I've pm'd him and emailed him at two different email address' but got no replys. He's been online since i've pm'd him but didnt reply and hasnt been online since.

Anybody have a contact number for him or know if he's gone on holiday or something?
c20letandy1988

8th Jun 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i paid a deposit to him for a 1.6 turbo conversion a while ago now and he sold it to some1 else but did take me a while to get hold of him as i had to go through 2 people :s
VXandy

8th Jun 10 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There on there way to you buddy, will send you proof of postage tomorrow, so sorry for the delay!

c20xeandy1988, you paid that deposit on the grounds that it was yours if somebody didn't come for it that day, which they did. I did apologise at the time and you got your money back and an apology
redtom

9th Jun 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was going to swap some goods with him and ended up wasting time and not replying to me after a bit and also did it to someone else about the same item.

seemed ok to talk to but then just stopped replying.
VXandy

10th Jun 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now sent you should receive it by tomorrow morning
AlexW

11th Jun 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never refunded Jay on PNG though did you...
c20letandy1988

12th Jun 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXandy
There on there way to you buddy, will send you proof of postage tomorrow, so sorry for the delay!

c20xeandy1988, you paid that deposit on the grounds that it was yours if somebody didn't come for it that day, which they did. I did apologise at the time and you got your money back and an apology

yeh ano i was just saying i had to go through a few ppl to get you to refund me wasnt saying your a bad seller or anything sorry man, but yes you were good and money was is iin my account same night thankyou
ianofbhills

15th Jun 10 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok update on this is they have turned up but not exactly as described.
Original for sale advert is copied below. I bought these coilovers under the assumption i was getting exactly what was purchased from cheekyalex as that is how vxandy has worded the advert.
They turned up instead with a set of rusty red springs for the rear not the fk blue ones and no height adjustable platforms as per the ad. Just waiting on a u2u reply from him now....

Here i have for sale are my fully adjustable Avo's, i bought these off here a week ago off cheekyalex on here. I've now decided to go down the shocks and springs path as im now sticking with my 1.0, so im now buying some off a mate, so unfortunately these are now up for sale.

Here's the original link so people no whats what with them:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=559723

All im after is what i paid so £180
ianofbhills

15th Jun 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Here i have for sale are my fully adjustable Avo's, i bought these off here a week ago off cheekyalex on here. I've now decided to go down the shocks and springs path as im now sticking with my 1.0, so im now buying some off a mate, so unfortunately these are now up for sale.

Here's the original link so people no whats what with them:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=559723

All im after is what i paid so £180
ianofbhills

16th Jun 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sorry bud i forgot to mention that the fk springs had been cut i didnt take them from alex so he gave me those ones instead. the platforms have been wound right up by alex and im unable to release them due to them being so tight i can send them onto you if you like but they haven't been greased and hence they cant be budged, not even in a vice. Sorry about the very very poor description to my advert

So basically the advert was shiit he was selling something different to what was advertised and it turns out i overpaid too. Great I have been well and truly had what can i do but learn from this mistake.

Warning to other users dont bother buying from vxandy unless your there to collect in person or prepared for some big hassle. He lies and is generally a poor seller.
ianofbhills

16th Jun 10 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is a pm i got from cheekyalex hmmmm

quote:
Originally posted by cheekyalex
hello mate, He actually came and collected the coilovers in person. And yes he got everything in the picture. which included the blue fk springs and platforms.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » vxandy from wigan 24 database queries in 0.0103970 seconds