corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » ***PVS 2010. CONVOY CANCELLED***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***PVS 2010. CONVOY CANCELLED***
thegsi

User status: Offline
6th Jun 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK girls it's that time of year again, the biggest Vauxhall show of the year is here!

PVS Link

This year, PVS is a 2 day event but I am only going on the Sunday as 1 day is enough for me. If you wish to come up Sunday morning, follow these plans for times etc. If you're going for the weekend then let me know and we'll meet up there
I've tried to sort things so they're easier for everyone in the region and tried to arrange the best times possible:

We will be meeting at Corley Services at 6: 00am.Early I know but it will take 1hr 15mins to get to Santa pod and from previous experience, it gets busy even at that time and the earlier we meet, the less we're have to rush around like tits getting there. All being well, we should get to Santa Pod around 7:30ish which gives us time to get cars ready etc.

Here's your details for services meet place:

Corley Services Info

Here is a map of our route. I will lead the convoy with a sat nav so no worries there:

Map of route

Can everyone try and get to the services on time so we don't have to rush around. I'd like to leave at 6:30am at the absolute latest so we ensure easy entry into the show. I didn't show last year but in past years, the gate has opened at 7am for club stand members.
Obviously, any questions, queries, advice etc. U2U me. If you lot could also U2U me your phone number so I can keep in touch that'd help.

Lastly, I have a confession.....I won't be showing with CS. I will be showing with Total Vauxhall this year. The car is sold and this will be my last PVS with the car so I jumped at the opportunity when Dougie asked me. I will convoy with you boys and meet as normal but I wont be on the stand

I think thats everything lads. Thanks for reading and roll on PVS!

[Edited on 30-04-2009 by thegsi]

[Edited on 06-06-2010 by thegsi]

[Edited on 06-06-2010 by thegsi]

[Edited on 12-06-2010 by thegsi]
thegsi

6th Jun 10 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets get some names down then people!

1) Jay
shaunmods
Premium Member

6th Jun 10 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) Jay
2) Shaun
3) Luke

Providing my car passes its mot the day before and I can get it taxed in time. If not we'll be in Lukes volvo
~willow~

6th Jun 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going for the wkend so will prob c u there then
Tom B

7th Jun 10 at 02:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I should be up for then. Won't be in the corsa, she's not ready yet I'll be in the van rollin softstars ha ... What time u leavin kiddy jay?

[Edited on 07-06-2010 by Tom B]
thegsi

7th Jun 10 at 05:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prob bout 5ish Tom. U2u me ya number if you want and ill text you about meeting up. My mate is coming in his Rear engined, rwd Nova
thegsi

7th Jun 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this it?
~willow~

7th Jun 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most of the kiddy lot i know are going for the wkend! my car isnt even in one piece atm! she should be back just in time lol
pagey

8th Jun 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) Jay
2) Shaun
3) Luke
4) Pagey
thegsi

11th Jun 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit turn out for my last PVS

My mate is coming in his RWD Rear engined Nova
thegsi

12th Jun 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to lack of numbers/interest the convoy is cancelled. See you all up there though!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » ***PVS 2010. CONVOY CANCELLED*** 24 database queries in 0.0138831 seconds