corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6v 2000

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.6v 2000
Ryan N sport

User status: Offline
5th Jun 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Corsa
Model - Sport
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 58633
Price - £1600

Location - Esex
Contact phone number - 07545890062
Contact email address - Newman901@hotmail.com

General information - Regretably up for sale is my much cared for corsa sport. The car is completely standard with the following spec: 3 door hatchback, Star Silver, petrol, manual, height adjustable drivers seat, Immoboliser, central locking, heated door mirrors, electric windows, electric mirrors, drivers airbag, PAS, ABS, Air Con, CD player/Radio and alarm. I bought this car as a project with the intention of modifying it but due to lack of time and money I have to let her go. The only thing I have added is 2 6x9 JBL speakers to the parcel shelf. The car has been well cared for and regularly washed and waxed with Merr. Very clean car and low milage for year. Have had no problems. Clean engine bay. Pulls well. 12 months MOT and 6 months TAX. If buyer interested will throw in brand new set of 14" steel wheels which I wanted to get banded, a semi-smooth boot, partially finished semi-smooth boot and front pair of euro arches with AMG detail plus wiring for ICE. Car free from rust apart from rust spot size of 1p at bottom of driver door, a slight dent on the left wing. Happened before I owned the car but paint has not cracked so could be pushed out. First to see will buy. Asking price £1600 . Call 07545890062 for more details.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6v 2000 25 database queries in 0.0095100 seconds