corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » gsi bumper for a fiver...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsi bumper for a fiver...
jamjar15

User status: Offline
18th May 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... or a 12.5g pouch of tabbaco as above in white collected from swansea, selling because the missus crash my car into my civic, my mates volvo and his spare 2.5l engine and im no good at using filler or fibreglass. it needs quite a bit of work to make it look mint. as far as i can remember its, got a crack by the headlight, bottom of it is cabletied together, theres a dent thats kind of gone through by the numberplate and the filler where someones tried smoothing off the grill (semi-circle bit) is cracked. n it hasnt got a grill or splitter.

also i could now do with a white driverside wing and post 97 front bumper and a smash bar if anyones got one
dalejones

20th May 10 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some pics up mate
jamjar15

20th May 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a pic before my girlfrid crashed it but its pretty much the same just a crack about 1inch long under the head light

[Edited on 20-05-2010 by jamjar15]
Dan295

21st May 10 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd you earlier?
manudave

6th Jun 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interested sent u2u

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » gsi bumper for a fiver... 24 database queries in 0.0120840 seconds