corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » vaux.dan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vaux.dan
mark86

User status: Offline
12th May 10 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brought a set off rear lights off him on 25th april and he hasnt got them so paid for sumfin he hasnt got and not replying 2 my u2us any1 else had a problem with him
Dan.H

13th May 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually a decent lad tbh,how did you pay and have you tried ringing the phone number you got when you paid?
Dan
vaux.dan

13th May 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv replied to him, geniune mistake on my behalf, im not scamming him, dealt with loads of people on here never had a problem, i take all responsability and offered a refund on the weekend
mark86

13th May 10 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vaux.dan
iv replied to him, geniune mistake on my behalf, im not scamming him, dealt with loads of people on here never had a problem, i take all responsability and offered a refund on the weekend
replyed back hope to sort it out thanks dan
mark86

26th May 10 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still no refund by him

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » vaux.dan 24 database queries in 0.0086830 seconds