corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Vx Inlet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vx Inlet
Tom B

User status: Offline
11th May 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not as easy as i thought anyone fancy givin me a hand in the Stourbridge area ill sort you a drink

[Edited on 11-05-2010 by Tom B]
Tom B

12th May 10 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on someones gotta of fitted one before, its easy when you know how im half way there got the inlet on ... theres £20 quid in it and ill pick you up if need be
shaunmods
Premium Member

14th May 10 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How far have you got with it Tom? What is it that you're stuck with? I might be able to give you some pointers
Sean-B

15th May 10 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
How far have you got with it Tom? What is it that you're stuck with? I might be able to give you some pointers

Same here
Tom B

17th May 10 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically got it bolted on, manged to split the wires and feed them to the left side of the throttle and get them plugged in, but just seems like a right bodge and im not happy with it, the inlet is right on the bulk too and im sure it shouldnt be. also not sure if i gotta remove the egr valve etc. ive got blanking plate and gasket for where the throttle used to be. Im half way there just be easier if someone whos done one before was to help guide me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Vx Inlet 24 database queries in 0.0112329 seconds