corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Can one start a dispute to warn about crap buyers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can one start a dispute to warn about crap buyers?
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title? I was just wondering.

Plenty of time wasting trumpets on here so is it OK to promote SHIT buyers as it is for SHIT sellers?
Ryan_G1

8th May 10 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont see why not?

I've had plenty of timewasters promising me they will take parts, then never come up with the payment.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
8th May 10 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No reason why not.
Limecat
Banned

12th May 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome. This list will get quite large quite quick when I check my inbox but certainly connollygt30 tops the list by a country mile.

Asks for a paypal address, I had sent it him. I got no reply so I quizzed him on it, he claimed he hadn't received it despite me having it in my sent messages at the time, so I sent it him again.

It was only when I named him as a timewaster on a public thread that he claimed that he had twice not received the PM with my paypal address so I posted it publically and fuck me sideways, still nothing.

The title of his latest car for sale thread explains a lot.

The guy is a sodding moron and starting sending me threats via PM about how he is going to 'sort me out' at PV.

AVOID. CRAP BUYER and I doubt his morals stand him as a good seller.
Limecat
Banned

13th May 10 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spankyjames and scotty_f added to the list.

The worrying thing is that all the people I have named so far are paid up members yet all are timewasters. More to come.
connollygt30

13th May 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have actually sucessfuly bought a lot of stuff off here,sold a few things too,it was a genuine oversight...i have had a few timewasters too but if i dont recieve a pm or txt etc back i just forget about it and actually get on with my life...also whats wrong with the title of my for sale ad? why does it not pass your high standards?
Limecat
Banned

13th May 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It suggested that you have pissed people about over it in the past just as you pissed me about over parts.

If you have no intention of paying for something don't ask for payment details, it isn't a hard concept is it you timewasting plonker? In future rummage down the back of your settee for loose change before fucking people about.
am4nf

14th May 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had a few people ask for my paypal for stickers and ive never heard from them again, shall add names to the list when It occurs again
connollygt30

14th May 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
It suggested that you have pissed people about over it in the past just as you pissed me about over parts.

If you have no intention of paying for something don't ask for payment details, it isn't a hard concept is it you timewasting plonker? In future rummage down the back of your settee for loose change before fucking people about.

I dont have a settee we sit on cardboard boxes
metterz123

20th May 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
Ive had a few people ask for my paypal for stickers and ive never heard from them again, shall add names to the list when It occurs again

yer i did that but didnt see the point in getting stickers after as my car wasnt on the road, but yer i know how annoying it is too. i get it every now and then. especially if your selling something to buy parts that are needed.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Can one start a dispute to warn about crap buyers? 24 database queries in 0.0085480 seconds