corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BodyKits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BodyKits
Wabbit2k3

User status: Offline
   17th Mar 03 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Everyone, just registered on this site cos I've just started getting me corsa sorted.

I've just about got the interior all colour coded and a nice steery wheel type thing......just need some advice and sites for the exterior.

I've been looking at the Combat 2 wide kit, but it seems a bit dull (no offence to people hwo've fitted it, just not my style).....I'm looking for a meaner looking kit than that. Can anyone point me in the right direction along with some sites I can get it from.

One of my mates suggested CCM but I can't find a website for them.....

Also I have a Renault Megane at the moment with Team Dynamics Vulcan wheels. They are 6.5x15 with a et38 offset.

They do fit on the car without rubbing, but my question is will I have problems with handling or uneven tyre wear cos the offset is wrong?

Hope someone can help me out with some of this!
Ajones_17

17th Mar 03 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sup wabbit the site for the karnage kit by ccm is www.ccm.uk.net. i'm considering the karnage kit but i need to save up first.

Andy
Ajones_17

17th Mar 03 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wheels won't affect your handling or the tyre wear but if you want the car slammed it may cause some problems and make you need some arch work.

Andy
Wabbit2k3

17th Mar 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Jones, I didn't think I would have probs wiv the wheels, just wanted to check cos tyres are expensive these days!

They are only going to be on the car for a couple of months anyway, until I can get a nice set of 17's and lowering kit for it, just can't have a sorted car with standard wheels!

I've had a look at the CCM site, I like the skirts and rear, but the front still isn't mean enough....are there any good jap style fronts about?
Russ2k2

17th Mar 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wabbit, try carisma fornt www.carismastyle.co.uk £260, kingdom front www.kingdom-developments.co.uk £350+wainting list and the new illusion one www.supercorsa.com £180

any of these are mean looking, but i think that if u have a badboy bonnet it will make anything look meaner.
Russ2k2

17th Mar 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carisma

illusion

this ones bin badboyed a looks mean even though not a r8 mean front..

[Edited on 17-03-2003 by Russ2k2]
Ajones_17

17th Mar 03 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i'd get the karnage kit with a bad boy bonnet like what russ said cos the front bumper is low and aggresive anyway.

Andy
Wabbit2k3

17th Mar 03 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the help lads, a couple of nice kits to get me thinking...ne more ne one can think of?

Skirts, rear ends and spoilers would be appreciated too so I can get to work on PhotoShop and see what me motor will look like
Ajones_17

18th Mar 03 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just in case you don't already know wabbit theres a load of front and rear bumpers by going on. Message Board – Tutorials & FAQ – Body Modifications – Corsa Front and Rear Bumpers

Andy
Wabbit2k3

18th Mar 03 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody hell fanks Andy.....just what the doctor ordered that, I've been looking all all those forums too and couldn't see it for looking

Cheers

New Poll