corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Football 6th & 7th April 2010 "Sponsored by injury time goals"

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions League Football 6th & 7th April 2010 "Sponsored by injury time goals"
mwg

User status: Offline
8th Apr 10 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure if you were watching the game but Rooney didn't score any of our goals last night.

Nani & Gibson did the job for us.
Cosmo

8th Apr 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but you hardly look prolific without Rooney, I mean how many of your goals this season has he scored?
Whittie

8th Apr 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a good game... Robbens goal was the highlight
Marc

8th Apr 10 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could say the same about you lot and Torres, not as bad as last season. The brunt of your goals have come from him though.
mwg

8th Apr 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lot. But once we went to 10 men we didn't have anywhere near the same attacking threat. It was like 1 or 2 against their 4 or 5 most of the time we tried to attack. Wasn't going to happen
Cosmo

8th Apr 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Could say the same about you lot and Torres, not as bad as last season. The brunt of your goals have come from him though.

Yeah but we don't have a £30m+ striker sat on our bench or playing alongside him
Tom

8th Apr 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Not with Benitez you haven't I reckon he won't start Torrard just for z

Who was in charge in 2005

Oh and for the record the europa this year has some good teams in it, i'd be happy with taking it home after the season we've had.

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Football 6th & 7th April 2010 "Sponsored by injury time goals" 24 database queries in 0.6065459 seconds