corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » 3door front black door cards with no holes?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3door front black door cards with no holes?
stuartfry

User status: Offline
   4th Apr 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im after a left and a right, both front door cards in black with no holes (electric windows) cash waiting could also do with both rear ones. in best condition i.e no rips.

im actualy after anything from a 3 door with black inside parts but front doors cards are priority. let me know what ya got?!

thanks for looking
sootylad

4th Apr 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame they got be electric 1,s...got mint front pair here £40 posted
sparkyunlimited

4th Apr 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a full set here mate - front and rear in good condition out of a V reg with electric windows. Not got a clue how much postage would be, they are light but bulky. After £40 for the cards themselves. U2U me if interested

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » 3door front black door cards with no holes? 25 database queries in 0.0123470 seconds