corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » I need money!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I need money!!
jibjob

User status: Offline
31st Mar 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im in desperate need of money so everything that i have for sale is half price if collected by 9pm tonight 31/03/10 or money is transferred direct into my account by that time. Im not trying to scam anyone but im meant to be going out tonight and i forgot about it and spent all my money so i need some asap If you can bank transfer i will hold the parts for when you can collect or arrange postage but i need the money for the item tonight

Ive bought and sold a lot of things off here and dealt with a lot of people and ive never had any complaints and theres never been a dispute against me

Please help me out and i'll even make you a brew if you collect!

Edit: Forgot the link

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=532649

[Edited on 31-03-2010 by jibjob]
cooki

1st Apr 10 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u have any joy mate+get any money
?prob would of had a part or 2 off u if i had of spotted this earlier lol
jibjob

1st Apr 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope Offer still stands and ill extend it until the weekend mate if youre interested

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » I need money!! 24 database queries in 0.0099249 seconds