corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » R1 pump problem (20xe on r1 carbs)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R1 pump problem (20xe on r1 carbs)
Jack1.6valver

User status: Offline
26th Mar 10 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got an r1 pump for the conversion as i was told it was best for the job,wired it into the swith live and blocked off the return as the r1 is a one way pump that give fuel as needed.Pump is working and pumping out 3 psi,although isnt pumping petrol through? Pump is in the engine bay and orignal pump is still in place,take it the other fuel pump needs to be pumping petrol through to the r1 pump or should the r1 pump sook it through regardless?
andyc1234

26th Mar 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

needs to be lower than the tank i think bike pumps are under the tank. have you tried it closer to the tank. and id remove the standard pump.
Jack1.6valver

26th Mar 10 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound,that makes sense, but im sure i've heard other people having them in the engine bay? Any advances on this?

New Poll