corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » running trainers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author running trainers
Baskey

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well after not getting on with my asics, i just commited fashion suicide and bought a set of silver shaddows.

Best £30 iv ever spent, fuckin awsome.

We used to rip the piss out our primary school teacher for having these 20 years ago

Anyone else remember these bad boys?
Marc

22nd Mar 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never really associate running and Hitec!

I wear Mizuno.
richardworrall
Premium Member

23rd Mar 10 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£30 running shoes, something doesnt sound quite right there!!
Marc

24th Mar 10 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine cost £70!
Ben J

24th Mar 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old school!!! My old man used to run in them back in the day.
Tom G

24th Mar 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richardworrall

I can't see a problem aslong as they don't cause him any problems?

To many people on here think by getting the best shoes/equipment etc it will some how make them Athletes/Strongmen over night? It's the work you put in that gets you results
Baskey

24th Mar 10 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv got a pair of more expensive asics ones, fine on the road but i didnt like them for cross country. Got these bad boys as i dont care if they get ruined in the fields but they are really good
Baskey

24th Mar 10 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Old school!!! My old man used to run in them back in the day.

Well from what i remember they look like they havnt changed the design! The girl in the shop said they still sell loads

I like them, just have to make sure i only use them where im not going to be seen

Jamescorsa97

24th Mar 10 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had these for 2 years now and i run 3 times a week. Not had a single problem with them Got what i paid for and they are spot on!
richardworrall
Premium Member

26th Mar 10 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:

To many people on here think by getting the best shoes/equipment etc it will some how make them Athletes/Strongmen over night? It's the work you put in that gets you results

I dont have the best shoes/equipment and ill never be a top athlete overnight but have been running over 2 years now so i know enough to get properly gait analysed before you buy any shoe to avoid knackering your legs up over time. Mine were £80, they were some more expensive and some cheaper but i was recommended mine and took them. Off out for a 22 mile training run tomorrow and a marathon in 4 weeks time so i know its the work you put in that gets you the results
Nath

26th Mar 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As long as you buy thr right type for your foot then anything from £30 upwards will suffice. My mate has run 3 marathons in his £35 pair of Asics.

I'm buying some this weekend as it happens.
Tom G

26th Mar 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:

I dont have the best shoes/equipment and ill never be a top athlete overnight but have been running over 2 years now so i know enough to get properly gait analysed before you buy any shoe to avoid knackering your legs up over time. Mine were £80, they were some more expensive and some cheaper but i was recommended mine and took them. Off out for a 22 mile training run tomorrow and a marathon in 4 weeks time so i know its the work you put in that gets you the results

Nice One

The bold was more a generalised comment as i'm sure you've noticed reading the boards

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » running trainers 24 database queries in 0.0107188 seconds