corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsagsiowner - has anyone had any trouble - and generall advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsagsiowner - has anyone had any trouble - and generall advice needed
sparcost3

User status: Offline
21st Mar 10 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the guy seems nice and genuine. i am want to buy some morettes off him in black for £90. he has user under investigation and dont trade etc by his name... has any1 had any problems with him etc...?? or know why he is under investigation.. feel bad on the guy for asking.. but at the end of the day its 90 quid of my hard earned monney so i see that its best to check lol.. as i have had some problems in the past with other users......

also if im using paypal and trade as goods. they should cover my back if anything did go wrong rite ??

cheers for all your help
jibjob

21st Mar 10 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The warning is there for a reason mate. It could be hes scammed someone or owes money or that its someone using more than one account. Obviously no-one can stop you trading with him but the warning is there to advise you not to. Do you not see £90 for a set of morettes as cheap-a bit too cheap?
sparcost3

21st Mar 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
The warning is there for a reason mate. It could be hes scammed someone or owes money or that its someone using more than one account. Obviously no-one can stop you trading with him but the warning is there to advise you not to. Do you not see £90 for a set of morettes as cheap-a bit too cheap?

yeah thats the thing, 90 posted foe moretes does seem a bit good to be true :S
jibjob

21st Mar 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arrange to collect them in person. If hes a scammer he will either ignore you or just say postage only or make up some other shit excuse as to why you cant do it
sparcost3

21st Mar 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
Arrange to collect them in person. If hes a scammer he will either ignore you or just say postage only or make up some other shit excuse as to why you cant do it

i said i would consider colecting them, and he gave my his postcode straight away.. but it would be a 40 quid round trip in petrol to colect .. really not sure what to do
jibjob

21st Mar 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought he was in staffordshire?
sparcost3

21st Mar 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so did i which is why i asked to colect them... then it turned out somewere far..........
ecclesturbo

21st Mar 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he`s in 2 places on his profile
corsagsiowner
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

21st Mar 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like it says mate im in 2 locations i aint a scammer bud but i can see why u asking lol
jase77

21st Mar 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

redtoplad is selling some morette's aswell in red but if you look at the profiles and pics they posted its the same person well the corsa is the same and they both from tunstall stoke on trent. plus if you got 2 locations if you want pick something up it will be at the one no where near you lol
sparcost3

22nd Mar 10 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jase77
redtoplad is selling some morette's aswell in red but if you look at the profiles and pics they posted its the same person well the corsa is the same and they both from tunstall stoke on trent. plus if you got 2 locations if you want pick something up it will be at the one no where near you lol

that made no sense lol
sparcost3

22nd Mar 10 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsagsiowner
like it says mate im in 2 locations i aint a scammer bud but i can see why u asking lol

yeah no disrespect to you atall man, i just want to makesure
sparcost3

22nd Mar 10 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ecclesturbo
he`s in 2 places on his profile

so thats not a bad thing?
corsagsiowner

22nd Mar 10 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol no probs matey
sparcost3

22nd Mar 10 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound mate lol, so as im going on holiday wednesday until sunday night, would you post them out next monday for me? as no 1 would be here to colect them cheers. i have the £90 now
corsagsiowner

22nd Mar 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

post them when ever you r ready buddy
sparcost3

22nd Mar 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
post them when ever you r ready buddy

cheers
ecclesturbo

22nd Mar 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to make sure you get his address`s phone numbers etc
sparcost3

22nd Mar 10 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ecclesturbo
just to make sure you get his address`s phone numbers etc

ok thanks
grubz172

23rd Mar 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he is a scammer, hes also used the account redtoplad1, he said he had a cab slab for me but when i asked for pics he sent me a picture of ebay which i had seen 2 days before on there being sold in durham, he then made 2 bullshit stories, he conveniently is selling red morrettes on 1 account and black on another and both pics from ebay, TOTAL SCAMMER beware
corsagsiowner

24th Mar 10 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by grubz172
he is a scammer, hes also used the account redtoplad1, he said he had a cab slab for me but when i asked for pics he sent me a picture of ebay which i had seen 2 days before on there being sold in durham, he then made 2 bullshit stories, he conveniently is selling red morrettes on 1 account and black on another and both pics from ebay, TOTAL SCAMMER beware

why do people like u make a big deal out off everything, i had the pic off ebay as i brought the 5th alloy off him which u are more than likley email the seller and ask him this as he cud confirm it and its now been sold and picked up and he was very happy
corsasean83

24th Mar 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im epxecting delivery of some springs and jacking covers towards the end of the week as they were posted out yesterday, seems like a really nice chap throughout the contact and im not doubting him delivering to be fair
grubz172

24th Mar 10 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by grubz172

why do people like u make a big deal out off everything, i had the pic off ebay as i brought the 5th alloy off him which u are more than likley email the seller and ask him this as he cud confirm it and its now been sold and picked up and he was very happy

your original story was you had a set of four but 3 were damaged which is highly unlikely then when i told you i had seen the pic on ebay ( with the advert descibing them mint ) you then told me you bought the 5th off him, get your storys straight feller, also why would you feel the need to sell off to seperate accounts, im just letting other members know which is why this thread was started your a scammer mate now hush

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsagsiowner - has anyone had any trouble - and generall advice needed 24 database queries in 0.1999450 seconds