corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » RR day @ Red-Dot racing 03/04/10

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RR day @ Red-Dot racing 03/04/10
antmashed

User status: Offline
   11th Mar 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have Red Dot in Enfield booked for the 3rd of april if anyone wants to come along they are welcome just let me know by dropping me a message!

it will be £35 per car, you will get a full printout of results and RedDot will do discounts on Remapping if intrested!

so far i have about 15 cars attending this includes a range of

astra GSI's
astra VXR's
corsa XE's
focus RS'
focus ST's

but space is limited as they can only get through a certain amount of cars in one day! so be quick
Twitch

16th Mar 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been up there twice now with my mates astra and i gotta say well worth going they know their stuff and if you go for a remap they will work all day on your car if needed like they did with us untill we realised we broke the rollers xD

they happily managed to get 292bph out of my mates astra coupe turbo and end of this month should hopefully know what the astra mk3 is running too
antmashed

2nd Apr 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tommorow!¬

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » RR day @ Red-Dot racing 03/04/10 24 database queries in 0.0080271 seconds