corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » bozgsi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bozgsi
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Feb 10 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a head from him which turned up ok. Once I had a look at it, it became very clear it was scrap. I spoke to him, saying I'll take £90 as a refund to cover the cost he lost on postage. Which I think is fair.
He seemed to not know about the the damage which I do believe, but since then I can't get in contact with him

This is the head he sent me.

As you can see it isn't worth £5 like that.

He seems to be a good bloke, but I maybe just a mug.
jase77

28th Feb 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had some cav slabs of him and didnt have any problems he even offered drop them off for me.
corsadonk
Premium Member

28th Feb 10 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you mean. He seems sound. But he won't answer text, u2u, or calls now.
stu_c

28th Feb 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a good lad and defo not a scanner so to speak just bear with him he will sort it out for u
philip2

28th Feb 10 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that the c16xe head he had up forsale? thats not a transit damge thats usually headgasket damage
boz_gsi

28th Feb 10 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i said mate ill sort it out.. i just cant believe i didnt notice that? not saying you would take a pic of a diffrent one just shocked i didnt notice it.. bin very busy mate ill contact you in the week
corsadonk
Premium Member

1st Mar 10 at 06:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by philip2
that the c16xe head he had up forsale? thats not a transit damge thats usually headgasket damage

I was gonna buy the head you've got for sale, at least yours is ported as well.
corsadonk
Premium Member

1st Mar 10 at 06:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boz_gsi
like i said mate ill sort it out.. i just cant believe i didnt notice that? not saying you would take a pic of a diffrent one just shocked i didnt notice it.. bin very busy mate ill contact you in the week

Ok, thanks.
GregGsi
Premium Member

4th Mar 10 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you need a head i have 1 for sale pal all recond 60 pal

BHP vaux
corsadonk
Premium Member

7th Mar 10 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the offer greg but I need to get some of my £120 back from the scrap.
corsadonk
Premium Member

30th Mar 10 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still no refund, it's been ages now, and I've tried to be fair. But he is really taking the piss
Redtoplad1
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

2nd Apr 10 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he is a nice lad tbh i dont think he is a scammer thou he a gd lad well he has for the bits ive had
scottyp91

2nd Apr 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not like u is hes redtoplad pha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » bozgsi 25 database queries in 0.0131900 seconds