corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » 4 wheel alignment in South Wales?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 wheel alignment in South Wales?
Rob E

User status: Offline
12th Feb 10 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going to need a new set of tyres on the Roadster soon, does anyone know of any places that does 4 wheel alignment (including camber and castor adjustment)? The tracking is out on the front so I might as well get the whole car set up to fast road spec while im at it
dean101287

13th Feb 10 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Celtic Tyres in bridgend have got the digital setup where it all reads back to the computer. I know it tells you everything but whether they will be willing to do it is another thing. Pretty sure they do tho
gez bay

13th Feb 10 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a place in north wales iirc calles garry fisher. Not 100% sure its in north wales. He does alot of the clios for fast road set up, so ive been told.
gez bay

13th Feb 10 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a place in north wales iirc calles garry fisher. Not 100% sure its in north wales. He does alot of the clios for fast road set up, so ive been told.
gez bay

13th Feb 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just done a search, just mountain bikes are coming up. If i find it ill let you know buddy
swill_omnibus

13th Feb 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamsport do it
Rob E

14th Feb 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, jamsport is a bit out the way unfortunately steve The north wales one sounds like a good call, another excuse to go home for a weekend too
manudave

5th Jun 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

newtown motors cwmbran i believe vauxhall dealership too
dalejones

7th Jun 10 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a place i my mate went to and they do everythin! really good too! £50 an hour, will ask him where it is and will get back to you!
Rob E

11th Jun 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads, not to worry, I shall be doing it myself now Shame the car has to have £450 worth of welding done first though, but while the welding is being done, I'm pollybushing the whole car front to rear and then setting up the fast road allignment
Rob E

11th Jun 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads, not to worry, I shall be doing it myself now Shame the car has to have £450 worth of welding done first though, but while the welding is being done, I'm pollybushing the whole car front to rear and then setting up the fast road allignment

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » 4 wheel alignment in South Wales? 24 database queries in 0.0281780 seconds