corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » from redtop to v6 in corsa b????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author from redtop to v6 in corsa b????
mod_redtop

User status: Offline
8th Feb 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all im having problems with my corsa redtop,its the earlier 20xe engine n its developed a bad misfire problem.im thinking of fitting either the 2.5 v6 or the 3.0 v6 in the car now instead of the redtop.does any1 hav any advice for the better engine?will all the parts on my corsa at the min eg:2.0 drive shafts and all upgraded redtop parts and the f20 gearbox b suitable or will they need to b changed for others?any advice on wer to get a v6 engine and fitting instructions wud b a massive help.how hard is the conversion?or shud i just stick with the 20xe n sed it sumwer to b looked at?????????????????
johnhara1

User status: Offline
9th Feb 10 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F20 box and shafts will all be fine for the conversion.

V6 will be an absolute nightmare to work on, will handle worse than the redtop and will be of similar speed but slightly faster top end, knocking on for 150mph

I'd keep the redtop TBH.

New Poll