corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Just a warning to you guys :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just a warning to you guys :(
Rob E

User status: Offline
4th Feb 10 at 04:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just got home from a night out, I left the house at around 10pm and checked the car before I left, I came back home at 3:30am to find my front passenger quarter window smashed and all my ignition trim ripped to shreads I reported it to the Police the moment I discovered the break in, luckily nothing has been stolen from the vehicle but still its the inconvinience on needing to replace the NS front quarter window and the ignition cowell. I suppose I can count myself lucky they havent slashed my 2 month old roof. This is just a heads up to all you fellow CS members from the Swansea area...beaware of your pride and joy
AlunJ

4th Feb 10 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stupid c**ts should be locked up ffs, it's not on when someone destroys your pride and joy, makes me sick
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not good mate, where abouts in swansea was this? u2u me if you want. my garage got done over whilst i was living down there. i suppose at least they didnt manage to get away with the car
jamjar15

4th Feb 10 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sucks, my cars hard enough to get away even with the keys so dont think its goin n e where. n like tom said where abouts was this? my doors already been bent open n really cant be arsed try n find another white door

[Edited on 04-02-2010 by jamjar15]
Rob E

4th Feb 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was on Woodlands Terrace at the bottom of Constitution Hill The forensics have been to look today and took some of the trim, there was half a fingerprint on the underside of it but its most probably one of mine from when I stripped the dash. They have broken the steering column lock and the ignition barrel too Its going home to North Wales tomorrow and been taken off the road until I have sourced all the bits to put it right
jamjar15

4th Feb 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i left my car around there friday night coz i got wayy to drunk to drive home then left it there saturday aswell because the alarm would turn off. the forensic people were useless wen my car got broken into in uplands. bastards stole a two day old alpine headunit my cd's and almost the gsi bumper
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

8th Feb 10 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom J
my garage got done over whilst i was living down there.

You didn't tell me that before I rented it after you!

The garage got broken into while I had it too, the back of it was so insecure they got straight in, but luckily stole nothing - personally, I think they were after the car as they levered one side of the door off its runners, if they had done the other side too the lock on the bottm was no use.

It was in Swansea that my car got badly keyed too Rob, as most of you guys have seen.

On the plus side, I did once leave my drivers window open for 24 hours with the face still on the cd player and cd's in the glovebox and nothing was touched - it was just a bit cold and damp in there

Sorry to hear that too Rob, but as you say on the plus side they left the roof and the paintwork, just a shame about the ignition - glass is ok to replace, I wish they had done glass on mine, not keyed 6 panels
Tom J
Premium Member

8th Feb 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it wasn't the one you rented after me mate, it was the other bigger one that i rented. thought i had told you.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

8th Feb 10 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doesn't matter anyway Tom, as I say nothing was stolen or damaged so it didn't really matter

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Just a warning to you guys :( 24 database queries in 0.0129521 seconds