corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I have no luck with cars :( UPDATED

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I have no luck with cars :( UPDATED
A2H GO

User status: Offline
4th Feb 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubbsy05
quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport
quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
just say cash is fine but so long as its ok for him to pop to the bank with you after you have brought the car back just for it to be counted and to go back in the bank straight away to save carrying around the cash! he wont try any games then

i bought a car once with a bankers draft and the guy wanted to put it into the bank while i was there to make sure it went in ok, so we just popped to bank when i was getting the car!

I did think of this but like my Mrs said, after everything hes done the likelyhood is he will hand me the cash and refuse to go to the bank with me, giving me no choice but to leave with it.

if i was not working i would offer to come up with you as support cos stoke is not far from me!

just say cash is fine but would he mind coming to bank with your to pay the cash in cos you dont want to be carrying that cash around and counting it all etc, that way you dont actually have the cash at any time! then give him the keys to car after money is in account!

simple, hopfeully!

When I bought a car from up North privately, I paid, signed docs, drove him to the bank, he cashed it and I dropped him home.

Tell him you will pick him up with the cash in his possession from his showroom, and drive you both to the bank. Cash the money with him and give him the keys.

At this rate its sounds like you'll be doing a hostage release type deal. Pull up, flash your lights, simaltaneously swap car and cash

OR just take a camera with you and pretend the person with you filming is from rogue traders off the bbc lol.

Pull up on a motorbike followed by film crew, knock on the door and watch them run.

Or get the Mrs to dress up as Ann Robinson with a watchdog clipboard followed by film crew....actually no that would just be wrong
A2H GO

6th Feb 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took the car back this morning, for some reason i didnt take the new keeper supplement with me and they refused to give me a refund until i had it. Eventually we persuaded them to let us take the money and post the new keeper supplement to them on Monday. Nightmare.
Pop

6th Feb 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad you got it sorted
stu_c

6th Feb 10 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u get full refund?
A2H GO

6th Feb 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got the £7500 i paid back, and i took the tax disk which i will cash back in. Only down £50 in fuel and £25 insurance admin fee.
glasgow_corsa_c

6th Feb 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport
There were no other bumped cars down there at all on the day? Only nicely polished up Range Rovers and Leon K1's

Like you say it is HPi clear but doesnt mean it hasnt been in an accident.

[Edited on 04-02-2010 by CorsAsh-Sport]

Colour were these K1s?
Matt L

6th Feb 10 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad its all sorted
FlamingCorsa

7th Feb 10 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good stuff mate :-)

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I have no luck with cars :( UPDATED 23 database queries in 0.0114942 seconds