corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dash light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash light
boxmasher

User status: Offline
9th Mar 03 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, im new to this vauxhall lark, just sold me Mini off and got a Corsa C SXi.
could anyone please tell me how i go about changing the light behind the heater controls please, it went last week and its irritating me coz ive only had the car 5 weeks!
thanx in advance
Ben
SLSXi

9th Mar 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm not too sure how to do it but i think your headunit will have to come out in order to remove the heater panel and then to get to the bulbs.
Red_SXi

9th Mar 03 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its only 5 weeks old take it back and get them to change it

New Poll