corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » eddiesport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eddiesport
Rich H

User status: Offline
18th Jan 10 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup my turn to be scammed it seems

Luckily only for £20, and I've been a twat and done all the wrong things, so looks like I've permanently lost the money, more putting this post up now to make people aware though. If I get the money back though by some miracle that'd be good!

Put a post up a couple of months back in Wanted for a modified gear linkage for C20XE - eddiesport PM'd me saying he had one available. Agreed on a price of £20 (he wanted £25) so I sent the money as a gift via PayPal (first error!)

It wasn't sent to his email in his profile (ebuckton@hotmail.co.uk) but to sarah_buckton@o2.co.uk

This was on the 17th December, I needed it for the week between Christmas and New Year when the car was getting serviced and various other bits fitted. He promised it'd be there in time and would let me know when it was posted out. I gave him my mobile number and told him to contact me if any issues, I asked for his number but that was ignored.

A week passed and hadn't received anything or heard anything so contacted him and he said he had been working longer hours than usual so hadn't had a chance and would post it out the next day for it to get to me just before Christmas. Still nothing.

Contacted between Christmas and New Year demanding refund - never heard back. Contacted beginning of January - he eventually replied saying he'd been snowed in at his girlfriends and hadn't had the chance to post it out, he'd refund me the end of last week once he'd been paid.

Contacted again the end of last week and never heard back - all the times I've not heard back, he's been online regularly too. Given him plenty of chances and plenty of warning that'd I start this thread.

As I say, I know I've done all the wrong things as it were so serves me right I guess
eddiesport
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

18th Jan 10 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd sorry agen for the piss'on
Rich H

18th Jan 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied
vaux.dan

19th Jan 10 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv dealt with him, seems a canny lad. hope it all gets sorted out mate
Rich H

19th Jan 10 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're finally in contact again via u2u and I have a mobile number so it's looking better atm. I'll keep this updated
Mark Prydderch

19th Jan 10 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be something up with these linkages. I'm still waiting postage from Beardy of mine which I paid for in September. Contacted him hundreds of times to no avail.
Rich H

23rd Jan 10 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

POSITIVE OUTCOME UPDATE.

Yup, I now retract my statement about eddiesport - shame it got to the point that I had to create this thread to get any action, but it's all sorted now.

I now have his contact number, we've been in regular contact, and the gear linkage arrived today.

Cheers
Terry12

23rd Jan 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Prydderch
Must be something up with these linkages. I'm still waiting postage from Beardy of mine which I paid for in September. Contacted him hundreds of times to no avail.

Good luck on that mate. I wouldn't deal with Beardy ever again.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » eddiesport 24 database queries in 0.0102820 seconds