corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EML - Sensors...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EML - Sensors...
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
   14th Jan 10 at 03:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright Guys, my eml came on again yesterday, but this time it kept turning off and on, just fort it was a sensor playing up as it carried on driving fine. Next thing, was traveling at 30 my eml comes on again and just all of sudden drops to 10mph throwing me and my passenger towards the window, the stop that was that instant.

I've already replaced the crank shaft sensor once before, but it was from my old engine.

I've got a feeling it could be this again, as it doesn't seem to want to rev, just rev's and then rev's drop and trys again. And it use to just cut out, i replaced the sensor using the 1 from my old 3 pot engine, and it seemed to do the job.. Shouldn't be anything else really should it?

Jonny.
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
14th Jan 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well tried to start it this morning, and it didn't want to have it, but my mate got it started and drove it up the ramps, but it doesn't sound heathly at all! Changed the sensor crank shaft sensor, didn't want to start

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EML - Sensors... 23 database queries in 0.0089231 seconds