corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Editing pictures? Free software? New York

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Editing pictures? Free software? New York
boylers11

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 09 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriend and I went to New York in May and I really wanted to get a few of the photos put on canvasses for Christmas. The only problem is: on one of them, I want the background to be black and white, with a foreground object on colour and in the other one, I need a few people editing out, as they're ruining a perfect Central Park bridge picture
I have a Nikon digital camera which came with a photo editing software, but I can't find it! Does anyone know of a free software I could download just to do those two things? I had a go on Paint, but it's useless!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

John

2nd Dec 09 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paint.net
Matt L

2nd Dec 09 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or email me a few of the pictures your want editing and what you want doing and ill give them ago .

or aquire photoshop of the ineterwebs.
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame your not closer dude, i got a copy of photoshop here i aquired off my girlfriends stepdad.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Editing pictures? Free software? New York 24 database queries in 0.0083330 seconds