corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsasport89 robing thieveing nob!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsasport89 robing thieveing nob!
danraf

User status: Offline
24th Nov 09 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont know if this is in the right part here but first post thing. anywas bought a set of depo headlights off him £70 described as brand new in box. arrived in not too bad time. opened them 1 had a cracked and damaged back, other had bits of lens floating in the box, and they were used!! so he said 'u not happy send them back' so i did which cost me £10.68. now he is saying that he never sent them ones. hees a f*****G loop. fuming . DO NOT TRADE!!!!
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Claim the money back through paypal, assuming you paid that way?
danraf

24th Nov 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv jus tried ther mate so il see what happens. and hes saying that there different to the ones he sent. which is bullshit
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Item wasn't as described, paypal usually side with the buyer.
danraf

24th Nov 09 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers mate thats what ive done. hes now contacted me and said ' spoke 2 the legal side told them wot happened sede dont matter u never payed 4 postle insureance so in ur hands' none was offered. fuming!

johnhara1

26th Nov 09 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the correspondance from PayPal will be documented in the dispute.

If the case is still open he is talking shite. You will be notified by PayPal if they decide in his favour.

Go onto PayPal and esculate your claim so PayPal decide who wins. Until then you are just told to talk to the other partie.
danraf

26th Nov 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
All the correspondance from PayPal will be documented in the dispute.

If the case is still open he is talking shite. You will be notified by PayPal if they decide in his favour.

Go onto PayPal and esculate your claim so PayPal decide who wins. Until then you are just told to talk to the other partie.

what do you mean esculate it mate. and they have sent something to him asking for the £70 back, i havent even asked for the return delivery because i dont know where i stand. just want my money back. but thanks alot for the help guys much appreciated
johnhara1

30th Nov 09 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry mate i'll try to explain. When you open your dispute with paypal you have to write what the problem is and wait for the sellers reponse yeah?

Well on that same page, (the duspute page) you should have an option to esculate your claim so PayPal get involved and decide who is to blame.

danraf

30th Nov 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
Sorry mate i'll try to explain. When you open your dispute with paypal you have to write what the problem is and wait for the sellers reponse yeah?

Well on that same page, (the duspute page) you should have an option to esculate your claim so PayPal get involved and decide who is to blame.

cheers mate ive done that now. youve been very helpful, much appreciated
danraf

30th Nov 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paypal have decided 2 give me nothing ! trashed..
johnhara1

1st Dec 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it say why?

Thats very uncommon for PayPal to side with a seller over a buyer.
danraf

1st Dec 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically that they have decided against giving me anything back. hes obviously a good con-artist. as for paypal im struggling to use it at the moment, it not loading properly and im not haveing a very good christmas overall at the minute lol. debating wether to make the long drive to his house!
ash-ov-boro

23rd Dec 09 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would take the long trip to his house hate tossers like that make me mad will never buy nout from him for sure hope things get sorted danraf

oh nd im down the road from you in billy=billingham hope christmas pics up 4 u fella
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

24th Dec 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wats the lads user name buddy so i no not to trade with im fanx mate and merry crimbo to you all
martinlird

24th Dec 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im guessing corsasport89 mate
stantonio

31st Dec 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a proper cock that just wants a good smack in the mouth

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsasport89 robing thieveing nob! 24 database queries in 0.0137699 seconds