corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » sw-msc meets corsasport, ukfn and any other we can possibly think of

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sw-msc meets corsasport, ukfn and any other we can possibly think of
chunky_nb

User status: Offline
9th Nov 09 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

copied from gez but between me and gez think we can get a wicked meet on the go

we will then be heading up to the black mountains from there (a4069)
where top gear test all their supercars. we head up to brecon then across ystradfellte mountains where we will stop by a burger van for a bite and some stunning scenery for photos and carry on across those mountains down to pontneathvaughan (sa11 5np) to stop in a pub called 'the angel' where we can have a chat about the day and get to know the welsh region better. after that i will take you bridgend lot down the motorway to llandarcy where you meet the M4 to go home

the whole drive is 82miles.

check the drive map out

we are thinking a mid december sunday run possibly 13th, whoes up for it, make a list and il add it to the list on sw-msc or better still sign up and add yourself and make yourself known on there, a lot of fords on there now and i want MORE VAUXHALL ETC lol
AlunJ

9th Nov 09 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's doubtful I'll be on this one sorry guys, absolutely skinted and you want more vauxhall? buy one then!

[Edited on 09-11-2009 by AlunJ]
gez bay

9th Nov 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill let people know. put me down
gavyng

13th Nov 09 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chunky_nb
copied from gez but between me and gez think we can get a wicked meet on the go

we will then be heading up to the black mountains from there (a4069)
where top gear test all their supercars. we head up to brecon then across ystradfellte mountains where we will stop by a burger van for a bite and some stunning scenery for photos and carry on across those mountains down to pontneathvaughan (sa11 5np) to stop in a pub called 'the angel' where we can have a chat about the day and get to know the welsh region better. after that i will take you bridgend lot down the motorway to llandarcy where you meet the M4 to go home

the whole drive is 82miles.

check the drive map out

we are thinking a mid december sunday run possibly 13th, whoes up for it, make a list and il add it to the list on sw-msc or better still sign up and add yourself and make yourself known on there, a lot of fords on there now and i want MORE VAUXHALL ETC lol
when is this boys?? hope my car is fixed!!
gez bay

13th Nov 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

13th dec

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » sw-msc meets corsasport, ukfn and any other we can possibly think of 24 database queries in 0.0185230 seconds