corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Contract Phone Options

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Contract Phone Options
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Oct 09 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going back onto contract (after 3 years of being back on PAYG) - the package which suits my useage best comes with either a Samsung Tocco Ultra or a Samsung Genio Touch.

They're both £25 for 600mins and 3000txts per month on O2, the only difference between the contracts is that the Genio comes with a Samsung NC10 Laptop, whereas the Tocco Ultra doesn't have any freebies etc. Obviously the Tocco is a better phone but which would you go for?

I use the phone as a phone to call and text, camera is useful as is a video function. Intenet browsing is not important nor is the ability to have a million apps or games for it.

New Poll