corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » opinions plase

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author opinions plase
s_inman

User status: Offline
   1st Mar 03 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite then folks my cars booked in to be resprayed on the 10th and i still dont know wha colour to get it done. its got a predator front, ccm skirts and a combat euro rear. at the moment im thinkin 2tone the same as the r5 from redline a few months back what do u rekon???? oh and if anyone wants to make some sugestions .

cheers stuart,
tical2003

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ime just a big fan ov havin chrome rims on a jet black car wiv blackd out lights and windows , its the way to cruise wiv rap tunes on. but iv thats not to ur taste how about a flip yellow , u dont see many yellow corsas in fact the only factory yellow colurs for corsas are more gold than yellow.

New Poll