corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ecu faults

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ecu faults
ripley

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all i have a x20xev from a m reg 1995 cav in my corsa the faults have only come since i blanked the egr and put a 4 branch manifold on. does any one know what code 94 is.

38-oxygen sensor circuit 56-idle air control voltage 91-oxygen sensor heater 92-camshaft sensor 94-?? not sure. any help thanks.
random dav
Premium Member

13th Oct 09 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.topbuzz1.carenthusiasts.co.uk/info/fault_codes/fault_codes.htm

WRLFC !

Project cars
ripley

16th Oct 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all when the eml is on does the car go into limp mode because i took mine out for the first time on a long run and she was spluttering, it would only do it if i put my foot down, so not sure if it is down to the codes as above?? also do i have to change the lamba sensor because i have a 4 branch on it do these code relate to the lamba 38 and 91. thanks
ripley

19th Oct 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can i clear the codes without vaxhalls help?

New Poll