corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa spoiler question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa spoiler question
Terry12

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On Saturday some lowlife stole my rear spoiler damaging the paint on the bootlid slightly when doing it
I'm on the look out for the culpirt and have seen a Corsa fairly local with a spoiler, I know my spoiler will be easy to spot as there are a few sanding marks where I only went up to 600 grit before painting.

When/If I catch them they will be sorry

Question I have is were all Corsa's fitted with the 2 piece spoiler? Reason I ask is my spoiler came from a GSi and was 2 piece. The morons who stole mine have left the plastic inner part.
I remember when I bought a spoiler from Vauxhall for my ex's Corsa it was a 1 piece spoiler.

Anybody know what cars got the 2 piece?
Rob126

12th Oct 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC GSi spoilers came as a one piece. It might have had the Saxo spoiler add on if it was in 2 piece
Terry12

12th Oct 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I say 2 piece I mean the black inner part incorporating the window washer which is out of sight underneath the spoiler.
It was definitely a genuine GSi spoiler.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah 2 piece

but im sure you can it it without the black bit
Terry12

12th Oct 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So most Corsa's came with 2 piece then. I'll know if it's mine by the paint finish. Tonight I shall walk by the car and check the finish. If it's mine god help the the owner

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa spoiler question 23 database queries in 0.0090928 seconds