corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I spoke too soon..................[Update]

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I spoke too soon..................[Update]
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, fair enough, not really £860 to "fix" then tho. Can't blame the car for needing a service.
RichR
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
They saw you coming with those parts prices didn't they Should be around £200ish for the coil packs plus an O2 sensor, probably less. Fitting would have cost you nothing more than a couple of hours labour on your part, not hard.

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by loafofbrett]

plus couldn't have done it myself If I'd have wanted to as the car was towed on the Monday night and I had to be in Southampton for the remainder of the week with work trialling a new boat and needed the car back for the Friday night as we went away last week in it. I don't mind the labour charge, it was fair for everything that was done - including fixing my cup holder which had jammed open - half the dash off to put it back on its tracks grr.

All done now and the cars running fine - 2.5 day turn around isn't bad for everything that was done

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by LiVe LeE]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was gonna say coil packs my dads A4 has had 2 sets, one set just broke, the other time was when the water pump went and the coilpacks got hot and cooked and had to be replaced again

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I spoke too soon..................[Update] 23 database queries in 0.0108840 seconds