corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO Desmond - Your site is it secure?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO Desmond - Your site is it secure?
PainZ

User status: Offline
26th Feb 03 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Browsing your website and your online store i was curious to see how it all worked so decided to put somthing in the shopping basket and go to checkout.

Once i was here i filled the address fields out just o by pass them and i was shocked to see when you go onto the creditcard pay ment screen its not on a secure server!!

I was just wondering how you manage your payments and if anyone has acctually ever bought anything off you from the site?

I certainly would'nt if its not on a secure server and you dont have any authing from any banks of any kind....

Anyone else like to comment on it?
Nismo

26th Feb 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never buy anything unless its on a secure connection - to risky
jay@ffwd

26th Feb 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worldpay
Joff

26th Feb 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It uses the acatalog Java applet - quite secure, but you don't get the reassurance of a padlock, for what it's worth.
Desmond

26th Feb 03 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh.... the java servlet will only let the piece of software on MY stystem alone decode the information. Its not sent via email it has to be downloaded in the software!!

We are awaiting setup of the merchant account so in 2-3 weeks it will be running via SSL

And yes we have about 30 orders via the site from around the world, no problems yet!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO Desmond - Your site is it secure? 23 database queries in 0.0101120 seconds