corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How utterly crap were the sugababes on the brits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How utterly crap were the sugababes on the brits
LoudCorsa

User status: Offline
26th Feb 03 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im just watching the repeat of the brits on itv - and i have to say that i cud have sung the song better than the sugababes did and that taking into consideration the nerves of being on stage - i have never been so unimpressed - i mean it is lude that they didnt just stop out of embarresment at the badness of their performance - i mean how can anyone justify putting them up as the group they arnt even that fit - so u gotta wonder what they actually bring to the equation aside from ofensive regional accents - they obviusly do feck all actuall singing - but their producer deserves a medal for turning them tone deaf bints into postars - i mean WTF - i aint one of these indie gimps that goes on about the spice girls and such but lets be honest even the spice girls were vastly supirior to the sugababes.

anyone else notice this?

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
DanielJ

26th Feb 03 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how did they win best dance act to they aint eveni fuckn dance
LoudCorsa

26th Feb 03 at 02:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they dont do anything except sound shyte

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
Gavin_G

26th Feb 03 at 02:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vibrio
Banned

26th Feb 03 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd shage all three of them just to prove a point

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How utterly crap were the sugababes on the brits 23 database queries in 0.0099280 seconds