corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » does anyone know how to get the gear knob off an 06 corsa 1.2 SXI+ please?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author does anyone know how to get the gear knob off an 06 corsa 1.2 SXI+ please?
jamesblackburn1@yahoo.com

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone know how to get the gear knob off an 06 corsa C 1.2 SXI+?
i've got a new gear knob but cant work out how to get the old one off. do i need to take the leather cover off first and if so, how?

thanks

[Edited on 02-09-2009 by jamesblackburn1@yahoo.com]
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 09 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unscrew it.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll