corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My x16xe engine with stainless manifold and manzel replica

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My x16xe engine with stainless manifold and manzel replica
dalejones

User status: Offline
27th Aug 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sellin my x16xe engine to make way for my redtop, it has a raceland exhaust manifold and it has a flame manzel inlet,

i may be splitting it i get enough interest as i still have the standard inlet and exhaust manifold so heres prices

x16xe with loom, ECU and transponder, mounts, shafts, gearbox and everything you need to convert your corsa engine currently has 64k will post pics to bak it up, engine can be veiwed and seen runnin! £350 or £450 with stainless exhaust and manzel replica,

Manzel flame style inlet, and all the fittings, mint condition! £100 posted

Raceland Stainless 4-1 manifold for x16/x14 £130

u2u me n e questions, engine wont be out for 2 weeks so just testin the water atm or txt me on 07900484923
dalejones

29th Aug 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
RED REY

30th Aug 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
Jays nova

30th Aug 09 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exhaust manifold pic please.
dalejones

31st Aug 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will sort pics out soon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My x16xe engine with stainless manifold and manzel replica 25 database queries in 0.0095019 seconds