corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dillemma...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dillemma...
Bonney

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 09 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K3 VMU

A mate is selling his R1 exactly like this, As he has been advised to by his physio after a fall at work. He is gutted about it, Hes only had it for 4 months. Hes has the standard exhaust with the race baffles put in
SVM 286

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 09 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Right, since getting my 1.4 Sport I've been missing my XSi 16v's power immensely. So the original idea was to get an XE fitted, which I can get for roughly £1k, drive in drive out with the engine, box etc sourced for me so that's great. However, at the same time there is a big part of me that is crying out to get my bike license done, and buy an outrageous hyperbike Before anyone says it, I know buying something with immense power is daft, but meh, that's what I'd do so live wi it! The question is though, what would anyone else do and why? For folk that have had both (or similar with a LET, Daimo etc) naturally you'd say bike, but any particular reasons why?

[Edited on 20-08-2009 by Eck]

Bike. Do it. End of.

Please don't kill yourself though.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dillemma... 23 database queries in 0.0115490 seconds