corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Housing Dilemma

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Housing Dilemma
CorsaKitten

User status: Offline
24th Feb 03 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, i'm moving out of a student house 3 months before contract runs out, and am giving notice and finding someone else to replace me as contract stipulates. landlord is fine, but housemates arent happy, cos they're annoyed im going and they want to make sure they like my replacement.......but i have to move into other place end of march and cant pay 2 lots of rent, so for me, whoever wants it can have it. im not going against contract, but they are giving me hassle. i cant afford to wait for the right person to come along before i have to move out, but i dont want to lose friends.

Ideas??
Ojc

24th Feb 03 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do a runner!
stuyw

24th Feb 03 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day its their problem about liking ur replacement. id just go 2 ur new gaff and leave it with them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Housing Dilemma 23 database queries in 0.0082679 seconds